Monday, February 9, 2009

Not Me Monday

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

OK....here's my attempt at Not Me Monday.

On Tuesday's, I load up all of the kids (Cade-3, Kassidy-4, and Jakob-10 months) and head to Ladies Bible Class. This wouldn't be a big deal, except that there aren't any other kids that come. So I definitely didn't bribe them with chocolate donuts so that we could get through the lesson. Uh-uh...I would never do that. My kids know how to be good for goodness sake...they don't need bribes.
And when the donuts were eaten, and they are running around in a sugar high, I definitely didn't take them down to the nursery and leave them there in the locked room. Nope. Not me.
On Thursday, after "Mr. Kippy", when it was too cold for my liking to be outside, (but Kassidy's school that starts an hour after Mr Kippy is just down the street from the park,) I sure did not park my truck right in front of the park and watch Cade and Kassidy play from the comfort of my truck. I would NEVER do that.
On Friday, when I only had enough money for ONE drink from Sonic and Cade had been complaining that he was 'stirsty', I did NOT go through the drive thru to get me a Route 44 Dr Pepper, and then go home and give him water to drink. That would be bad.

Nope...I didn't do any of these things. Not me.

No comments: