Wednesday, April 8, 2009

I'm Up

Recently overheard in the bathroom in my house while I sit on the couch: Kassidy is sitting on the potty, taking care of business and Jakob and Cade feel the need to keep her company.

Kassidy (sense of urgency): Jakob's in here!!
Me (I probably should get up and go get him, but I am so tired.): It's alright.

Kassidy: He's eating the ducky.
Me (At least it's not the toilet paper.): It's ok.

Kassidy: He's climbing on the stool.
Me(It won't hurt that bad if he falls off...I just need to sit here for a little bit and rest): He's fine.

Kassidy: Jakey's eating toilet paper.
Me:(Well, now I really should get up, but Jake was up 3 times last night with his teething and coughing...I just want to sit. At least tp is clean.) Ok

A little time goes by, the sound of talking, and moving around can be heard.

Kassidy: Jakey's eating poop.
Me: I'm up.

(For those worried about it, he wasn't eating poop, but he was standing at the toilet waiting for kassidy to get up...eating it was the next logical step.)

2 comments:

Kiza said...

Hilarious post.
I found you from 4littlemen... just wanted to say that you probably put up the best comment today. I thought it was perfect.

Kiza said...

comment about the milk post... if you were confused.