Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Ta dah.

Hello. You have just clicked onto a reverse Dear Abby for photos.
Please don't run away.

Here are two photos. The first one is the original, sooc capture. The second is my attempt at an edit with paint.net. I think I have finally figured out what to do with eyes, but I don't know what to do after that. I do realize that a lot of this is pure opinion and preference, but I still want to know what you think and what you like to do with your photos.

Now, anyone who's interested (ahem, Niecey.) can you please tell me what you think...be honest. Being nice won't help me at all.

Then, if you like, you can take it and play around with it. Then send me a link or whatever so i can see what you would do.

Thanks muchas.



2 comments:

2Shaye ♪♫ said...

Niecey has been fabulous in helping me, so I hope she has some words of wisdom. I just see a beautiful munchkin! :) I hope to learn more about photo editing in the months to come, though!

Hugs,

~2Shaye

Carrie Brown said...

It looks great jana!! Really awesome!!