Wednesday, November 10, 2010

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year

Don't you love getting those photo Christmas cards? It's honestly one of my favorite things about Christmas. We actually keep ours out all year, then compare them to the new ones that come each year.

That's one reason I love Shutterfly. They have so many different photo cards for Christmas, I really don't know how I am going to pick just one. Look at this one for instance:





















Such a classic look to it. You can find more Christmas photo cards here: Christmas Cards

You should also check out there selection of desk calendars.
























And for those of you us who need a little more time.....






















That's right, they also have a great selection of New Year's Cards.

As for me, I don't know if I can choose just one.....


I love this one:





























And how about this one with our G on it? (Don't you love monograms?)






























Yep, I think that is the perfect one for us.


Now here's the good new for you:

Bloggers get 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly… sign up: click here

That's right, if you have a blog (and who doesn't these days) YOU can get 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly. Doesn't that just put you in the Christmas spirit?

1 comment:

Sunnysideup said...

LOVE shutterfly! Thanks for sharing the link for the free cards! I will most likely be ordering from there! Hope you are feeling well!