Monday, August 18, 2008

Here Goes Nothing.

Well, Here I go joining the blogging revolution. Ever since I started reading friends blog, I have started thinking in blog format. I suddenly feel the need to express myself, and the funny thing is I don't even care if anyone reads it. Sure, I hope some body reads it....but that is not my motivation.

My biggest fear is that this will be the only post between now and when I hit retirement age. I guess there isn't actually anything to lose.

I have to end this on an entirely different note. Two of the kids I watch are siblings, a two-year-old boy, and his four-year-old sister. One day last week when Cade (2-year-old) went into the bathroom and was followed in by his sister, Kassidy, he turned to her and yelled, "GET OUT!" To which I replied, "Cade, that wasn't very nice." Kassidy quickly replied, "Yeah. Say please."

No comments: