Saturday, August 30, 2008

Nothing

I don't really have anything to write about, except that I have nothing to write about.

I found out this week that my old band director, and possibly my favorite teacher of all time, has a rare blood problem that makes his blood destroy itself. He has been fighting lymphoma (I think), and now he has this disorder that is making him lose blood. To make matters worse, he has a very unique type of blood that is only matched by 1 out of 100 people.

It just really makes me sad, because even though you know that noone lives forever, you never actually expect for people close to you to die. Especially like this.

Anyway, depressing as it is, those are my thoughts.

1 comment:

Kia Ora Shelli said...

Always sad to hear that, I have an aunt in a similar situation. This is a time when you just have to give it to God, when you feel most helpless! Love the pics, your Jakob is a cutie, and I love the spelling of his name!