Friday, August 22, 2008

Making Lemonade

I've decided to make lemonade. Murphy and his law are hanging around for awhile....so I'm making lemonade.


Last night at around 2:15, right after Jakob had finished eating and the two of us were headed back to sleep, the power in our neighborhood went out. This wouldn't have been bad if the smoke detectors were not connected to the wiring in the house.


So for about 2-and-a-half hours of smoke detecting, Jakob, David, my sister, and I were awake and trying to make the best of a bad situation.

David pulled his ipod out, my sister hid under her pillow, and Jakob and I went to Whataburger for a chocolate milk shake. (Well, really, I was the only one who got some milkshake.) Then when we got back, we played with the flashlight. And I took pictures of Jakob playing with the flashlight.





No comments: