Monday, November 10, 2008

My Name is Trouble

Today, about midmorning, the older kids wanted to color. So I set up their books and crayons in the middle of the living room floor and they set off to color. They were about 20 minutes into their coloring when I needed to use the restroom, so I went into the guest bathroom, leaving the 3 and 4-year-olds coloring, and Jakob playing with his toys, all on the floor.

While in the bathroom, I hear Cade, the 3 year old crying out in despair. "No, no. Stop stop." then I hear "Jakob!! Stop."

Next comes a loud sound of scattered crayons hitting the floor and Cade busting out sobbing.

I open the door to find Kassidy standing on one side of the room, Cade on the other, and Jakob in the middle, surrounded by crayons, eating the ones within reach.



Here is the only evidence of the event.

Look at that mischievous grin.




"Cool, crayons."

Yep, his name is trouble.

No comments: