Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Time Change

I know that there are probably a million posts just to this topic, and my problem is neither new nor unique.


But I have to vent.


I have tried to be patient, but my eight-month-old, who used to wake up at 8:30 ish, started waking up at 7:15 before the time change. So naturally he now wakes up at 6:15. Ugh!!! He also used to wake up 1 time in the middle of the night...he is now waking up 3 times.


I am so tired.


I try to keep him up as late as possible, but since the time change, it has been hard to get him to stay up past 7. Last night it was 6:45 when he was trying to go to sleep for the night.


I used to have to take Benadryl to fall asleep at night. Last night I fell asleep before 8:30, without Benadryl.


I am so tired. I have a headache because I am so tired.


All of this to say...how can you be mad at a face like this.
...

No comments: