Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Pics of the Jolly Man

I've come here several times thinking...."It's been a week....I should do a new post." But nothing has happened and all I can post are some new pictures.....and even most of those are on my facebook, so all of the people who see my facebook have already seen them.
So all this to say....here are some cute pictures of my little buddy in a hand-me-down santa suit...plus a few random others.

This is our nativity set that David's mom gave us for Christmas last year. Hopefully we will not have any casualties this year, and we can use it next year. Shortly after this picture was taken, the nativity scene became linear...that is they are all in a line in the exact center of the table.




I wanted to get better pictures than this, but I foolishly put Jakob on the couch to take the pictures and so I was worried that he was going to fall off. I'm not sure why it didn't occur to me to put him in a different place...like on the floor.






No comments: