Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Cade

Cade is the 3-year-old boy who comes to my house every week day with his 4-year-old sister. What I love about Cade is his genuineness. He is very sincere in everything he does. When he's mad, he's really mad. When he's happy he's really happy, and when he's sorry, he's really sorry. And he's genuine about it. At 3-years-old, he will already come up to you after he's been punished, and say, "I'm sorry I threw the toy." (Or whatever offense it happened to be that time.) And he doesn't always come right as soon as he's let out of time out. Sometimes it's a few hours after. You can tell it's really been on his heart that he made a mistake.

Well, I captured some of his genuineess with the camera this morning. He wasn't being sorry, he was playing. While his sister never stopped looking at the camera and smiling, Cade played and played, without a worry. I was able to catch his genuineness in his playing. I love it, and I think you will too.






No comments: