Monday, April 20, 2009

Self portrait



This is of course, for a contest on iheartfaces....The theme this week is self-portrait. So here is a photo I took with the webcam on my computer. I think it might be against the rules because you have to be holding your computer. It doesn't really matter anyway, I know I won't win or even make top ten......but we sure had fun taking this, and others that I am not posting.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy this picture. It made me laugh. (Click on this button to see other pics that will make you smile.)

2 comments:

Lara said...

I totally agree with you. I don't envision that I'll ever win anything, but it sure has been fun participating in the first place. What a fun picture of you and your kids!

Kathy said...

very fun pic! Looks like your kids liked helping out mom!!!