Friday, July 3, 2009
This favorite is a relatively new favorite. I found it at HEB on a fluke. But Jakob loves it, and so do I. It says a lot that I love it, because I typically do not give Jakob juice...I don't even buy it.
So, what makes the difference here? Good question. I'll explain.
1. It is fruit and vegetable juice...It comes in two flavors: carrot and banana, and apple and carrot.
2. It is made from organic vegetables and fruits.
3. The plastice bottle is spill proof, just like a sippy cup.
4. The plastic bottle is reusable and dishwasher safe.
5. The plastic bottle has no BPA or Phthalate.
6. The juice only has 12 grams of sugar per serving as compared to 28 grams from most fruit juices.
So there you have it. The juice that I let Jakob drink on a regular basis.
If you have a Friday Favorite, just put a link to your blog in the comments, and we will come see it.