Friday, July 3, 2009

Why I Started This Blog

***This week the theme is INTRODUCE YOUR BLOG. I started this blog as a way to get my thoughts out, and as a way of connecting with other people.

I had recently gotten married and had Jakob, but had no other mommies or wives to share day-to-day, "what should I/would you do", is this normal kind of things.

Plus it does kind of act as a scrapbook of sorts to record memories.

I think I am supposed to do an introduction today, as the first of this bloghop.

I am a Christian first, followed by a wife, a mommy, and somehow, it always ends up last, but not least, a woman.

So go to your blog, and tell us who you are, and why you blog. We are all dying to know.!***

MckLinky Blog Hop

11 comments:

Christi S said...

Nice to meet you! Have a great weekend!

Joyfull said...

Enjoyed my visit here! Thanks for doing the "blog hop"!

Erica said...

Just stoppin in to say hi. Looks like you have a wonderful blog here, I am loving your blog layout.

jules said...

Happy Blog Hopping. Nice to meet you. Have a great 4th.

Holly said...

Thanks for stopping by! Returning the favor now! I don't have very many mommy/wife friends either!

Mommyof2girlz/StephD said...

Hopping by from the blog hop to say hello. Have a fun and safe Independents Day :)

Taking Heart said...

Nice to meet you, Happy 4th of July weekend!

Stacie said...

Stopping by from the blog hop to say hello. Hope you had a great weekend.

2Shaye ♪♫ said...

Happy bloghopping WEEK! I can't imagine how someone makes it through that entire list in one day. And it keeps growing every day. WOWEE!

~Shaye

Sheila said...

Hoppin in to say say hi, hope you had a wonderful weekend!

Anonymous said...

Hopping by to say hi. Love your blog design. Palm trees are awesome.