Sunday, August 23, 2009

Not Me My Child Monday

So here we go again. Talking about things...er...I mean NOT talking about things that our child(ren) hasn't/haven't done.


On Monday when I had not gone through every activity I could think of and had a resulting bored/whining/help me think of something quick before I get myself in trouble with the authorities situation, and it was only 9 am, I did NOT let my 18-month-old stand on a kitchen chair and play in a few inches of sudsy water. My child is so patient, he would never be bored. He doesn't even know what being bored IS.

So hypothetically speaking, if I was letting him play with this water in the kitchen sink, MY child would be content with the privelege of standing on a kitchen chair, and he would NEVER use the chair back as a ladder to reach things behind the sink, thus resulting in being stuck upside down in the water.

Mmm. Not MY child. (Pay no attention to the suds in his hair. I have no idea where those came from.)

Neither would he ever actually crawl up and sit inside the sink. Nope. That is definitely not something that my child would do. No siree.


You guys are going to be so jealous when you see how great my child models things when I need him to for a picture. Like juice pouches, for example. He always holds things exactly how I need them to be held, complying each and every time. Just email me times and dates and we'll see if we can fit you in. He excells in product placement, as you can see.



Plus, he always looks right at the camera. So, like I said, just email me and we'll get back to you.



Playing in the front yard is soooo relaxing. I can just sit back, close my eyes, and relax. You know, take a break. There's nothing to worry about.






Nope, nothing to do around here, but sit back and relax!!

This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

3 comments:

2Shaye ♪♫ said...

LOL! Oh man, that sink shot is just awesome! Seriously...glad you caught it and glad you'd never let him get up there by himself. :wink:

The Accidental Mommy said...

Well, MY child would never sit with a juice bag, she would squirt it all over the kitchen to get an excuse to play in the sink water! LOL!
Turned the shoes towards Texas for ya'!

Unknown said...

Essie,

Thanks for pointing those shoes my way.....we are feeling the love all the way down here. ;)