Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Oh, The Difference Between Girls and Boys

Since starting to watch Madison, I have begun an independent study on the difference between boys and girls.Yes, I realize it could probably more accurately be described as a personality study rather than a gender study. Humor me. And here are the results as they are translated through a fingerpainting illustration......

Meet Maddie:


You already know Jakob:


Maddie


Jakob


Maddie


Jakob


Maddie


Jakob


Maddie (still on her tray)


Jakob (under the table)


Maddie


Jakob

4 comments:

Ginger Press said...

Too funny! This could explain the way my house looks and the way I feel by the end of the day.

2Shaye ♪♫ said...

Well done, Jana. Who needs a full-blown, formal, boring, quantitative gender study when we have your lovely, all-telling pictures?! LOL Although I must say that my daughter, a true-blue artist, can be just as messy as my two little boys when she lets loose.

~2Shaye

annalee said...

such a true comparison:) i loved the play-by-play.
i also, read your comment and know exactly what you mean. i worked for many months to celebrate what adelaide could do physically instead of what she couldn't!
i hope MDO goes smoothly. i can see how you would miss him lots!

Amy - AKA - TigerMommie said...

Love it!.......so great......and so true......