Sunday, December 27, 2009

iheartfaces

This week at iheartfaces, it's blooper week. So if you'd love to see some great blooper pics by some great photographers, head on over there and check it out.



This shot was one I caught while my husband was trying to put Jakob's safety glasses on. He wasn't really watching Jakob's face and I had a few funny shots from this.


In this picture, I was trying to get a shot of all four of "my" kids. Only Jakob, the smallest boy is mine The others, are kids I watch, and it was Madison's first day. I really just wanted a good pic for her first day. And this is what I got, well like FIVE pictures like this with all different faces.

This picture of father and son was taken on Christmas Eve this year. daddy was actually cooperating, but look at the Little Guy. And doesn't it look like he knows that's hilarious?

7 comments:

Niecey said...

So cute. :) Nice bloopers. This will be a fun week no doubt!

My name is Riet said...

I love your bloopers. So funny

ghomeschool said...

I hope little one picks a good one. LOL Great shot.

Alphabet Soup Momma said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! And I love the last picture of your little guy - CLASSIC!

Bunch of Barrons said...

I love that last one...hilarious. I have several shots like that of my 2 year old. ;)

Unknown said...

Ha Ha Ha Ha LOVE the big guy and little guy shirts. That finger picking makes the shot : ) Perfect!

Pamela said...

HAHAH THOSE WERE GREAT!!!!!
Pam