Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Advocare

Well, I found out that Kiah, the baby I watch will only be here for about two more weeks. So I need some supplemental income from now until February.

Two months ago or so, one of my friend's on facebook sent me this message about hos she was starting to work for a company called Advocare. It sells supplements to help with lack of energy, weight loss, and core strength. (There is so much more than just these. Check out this, this, and this.

Well, it is normally not my thing, really to sell this kind of thing, but I couldn't get it out of my head.

It turns out that this company was started by a Christian and values family values above all things.

After praying and doing some research, I decided, with David's help, to sign up to be a distributor.

So now, even though it feels a little weird, I am going to put info on here about it.

The top selling item is their energy drinks: Slam, and Spark.

After that, there is this awesome, cleanse that bundles products together into a 24 day challenge.

If God places it on your heart to check these things out, then I would be so grateful. If the items I listed don't really fit your needs, but you want to know more, feel free to leave me a comment or contact me by email. I will gladly answer any question you have.

And, as always, we appreciate your prayers.

No comments: