Thursday, August 21, 2008

Good Ole Murphy

I'm having one of those weeks where nothing goes the way I planned it to go. It just seems like, even though I thought out and planned everything, it busted.

Monday, I was supposed to run 4 errands and then meet my brother and sister-in-law in Corpus for dinner. This would allow me to use Tuesday and Wednesday to clean the house for when my sister and her crew come on Thursday. However, 3 of the errands had to be moved to Tuesday, and since it takes an hour just to get to Corpus and back, not counting the time it took to run the errands, cleaning got pushed to Wednesday.

Enter in one baby, one fever, and one ear infection. Combine. Now you know what happened to Wednesday. Now it is Thursday, and I am so tired just thinking of cleaning makes my head spin. And my sister will be here in 3 hours. I wouldn't even be worried about it except she is bringing her fiance, his parents and his kids.

Anyway...such is life, and Jakob is feeling better. So it's not all bad.

No comments: